I'm just boring during this semester, those essays being passed up and I'm just feeling so relax. It's just like my honeymoon semester here. No class on wednesday and thursday, nothing else for me to do beside cleaning the house, tidying the room, drama, games. All those thing make me bored. Hope to find a part time job to pass my time, to earn some pocket money. Oh please, get me a part time job as soon as possible. I'm rusting here, I'm growing mushroom. Aha... maybe I should sell mushrooms, perhaps?
Actually I'm still new for this blogspot. Been writing blog 2 or 3 years ago in msn space, since when I'm in KL. Had discover this website quite a long time ago but yet only today I create an account here, I'm just too boring. I wonder that if I will keep updating my blog often or just come in here once in a blue moon?
Actually I'm still new for this blogspot. Been writing blog 2 or 3 years ago in msn space, since when I'm in KL. Had discover this website quite a long time ago but yet only today I create an account here, I'm just too boring. I wonder that if I will keep updating my blog often or just come in here once in a blue moon?
No comments:
Post a Comment