Tuesday, 18 September 2007

It's Holiday

It's holiday starting yesterday. On the other hand, its the time for me to grow mushrooms again. I just feel boring and boring all the time now. Nothing else I can do, should be paying a visit to the tourist attraction, somehow, is bit difficult especially when we have no cars here. It give the meaning that we have to spend more money to rent a car or anything. *sigh* A lot of place I haven't visit in Adelaide. Barossa Valley, Victor Harbour, Mount Lofty, Kangaroo Island, Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, McLaren Vale, Port Adelaide. Woh~~!!! It seems just a few place to visit only and most of it isn't that interesting actually. Is extremely boring here! How I wish I'm now having holiday in other state rather than just staying at home, doing nothing other than drama, games and sleep. *sigh again* I'd have to concentrate my assignment this holiday; I'd just have to pray for tomorrow to come earlier and work in asian delight to pass my time.

No comments: