Friday, 11 July 2008

Cheers! Chocolate!

I'm so addicted to chocolate these days! Especially cadbury! I used to love cadbury long time ago. I didn't know how come I got addicted back to chocolate again! You can see I got original dairy milk, hazelnut dairy milk, mint kitkat, white milk kitkat, picnic, snickers, timeout and the two boxes there, one is for tiramisu dairy milk and another one is topdeck dairy milk! OoOohhh no... my devil friend should be scolding "this gal must be crazy" when she look at this blog! Hihi

Just take a try at Tiramisu dairy milk. It just taste nice! I love it so much! In fact, there are difference with the taste that made in Mas and the one made in Aus! Maybe I'm type of picky person which other may feel that its just the same.

This is Topdeck dairy milk. I forgot to snap a picture for tiramisu. I'm just too hurry to try the taste as it is new! Actually, I don't really like the full white chocolate thats why I bought this combination. It taste not bad.

Well, actually this is nothing to do with chocolate. I don't like coffee at all and I got these free sample from Nescafe. Maybe I'd serve it together with chocolate? Does that sounds nice? Chocolate with Cappuccino? Mocha? Latte?




No comments: