Monday, 6 October 2008

Port Wakefield

The meaningful Sunday I ever passed during my life in Aus~~~ We went for cRabbing somewhere around port wakefield.

The journey begin with a set of buns~ My breakfast of the day

I also got myself an Iced Chocolate

We actually have to move to the sea and catch the crabs using BARE HANDS~!! Goodness~!

It is hardly for us to catch a bigger crab cause we dont have any equipment to catch them and we don't dare to go further into the sea. Therefore, we try to make fun at ourself by searching for the smaller sized crab for photos~~~!!! haha~~~ we do let go of them since there's a rule that the dimension of the crab should be at least the dimension of the straw above~!


We managed to catch four crab at the end at the other side of the beach~~ not bad yah~!


It is cooked immediately after we reached home~~~

chiang chiang~~~ our fresh seafood is done~~~! and it taste yummy yummy~~~ My first crab dish in aus~!!! I'm lovin' it~!

No comments: