It's my birthday today. A mixed feelings filled up my mind.
Received greetings and wishes from everyone and everywhere mainly on facebook. Had my birthday celebration yesterday and today. I feel bliss. Everyone treating good on me, everyone take care of me. It's a happy thing. At least a lot of them still remember me, and giving out their warmest wishes for me. Indeed, I feel touched and blessed.
However, there's one greeting which is just too late. I'm no longer touched with your words. I was eagerly hoping for your wish and celebration from you for the past two years and you turned me down again and again. I was eagerly hoping that you'd at least treating me good especially during my birthday and I was again hoping too much for it. Tears of sorrow on my birthday for the past two years. It's sarcastic. At least, I'm getting rid of it from now on. You will no longer be an influential to me. It's a good start for me. Like what I've claimed earlier, once I gave up my feeling on you, never expect me to turn back anymore. I'd never put hope on you anymore.
Happy birthday to Myself~
Wednesday, 28 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment