Is the end of mid semester holiday and first day of October. *phew* (finally it is going to be end of the year soon) What had I done during my holiday? Other than working on Wednesday and Thursday, I just spend most of the times watching drama. Seriously, I've totally forgot about my initial plan which is to finish off my CIR and CQ as soon as possible! How lazy I am! How boring holiday I've got when other happily enjoying their trip to Sydney or anywhere.
I'm suppose to have class today somehow is Labour Day today, is public holiday in Australia! *hooray* Suppose to have construction quality tomorrow too but Hank is outstation now if I'm not mistaken. It mean that I'm actually having around 3 weeks holiday!!! Envy me? Poor me, two weeks precious time just flew away like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment