We have Curry chicken, Fried Noodle, Sausage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Toast Chicken, Chicken Soup, Curry Lamb, Lamb Steak, Barley+Green Bean as Dessert and of course our cake~~~!!!
Sunday, 28 October 2007
happy birthday ~~~
My birthday today and is my 21st birthday! How happy I've grown up already. Is lucky since all my assignment is submitted and no exam at all. I can fully enjoy my birthday. Been preparing the food for whole day and cooking (although I'm not the one who cook all the food) The feeling is just nice as I'm celebrating the birthday together with my special someone~~~ hihi~~~ glad that all my housemates and some of the friends are coming over to spend their time with us. Thanks mates!!! I enjoy the time today although is nothing special at all, but is something memorable....

We have Curry chicken, Fried Noodle, Sausage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Toast Chicken, Chicken Soup, Curry Lamb, Lamb Steak, Barley+Green Bean as Dessert and of course our cake~~~!!!
We have Curry chicken, Fried Noodle, Sausage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Toast Chicken, Chicken Soup, Curry Lamb, Lamb Steak, Barley+Green Bean as Dessert and of course our cake~~~!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment