My goodness~~~ I got sick again since Saturday and luckily getting better until today. Suffering from fever, headache and sore throat. Feeling myself getting better on Sunday night after medicine somehow I was actually struggling to go to work on Monday morning when I found out that I really feel much more terrible than Sunday night. However, what can I do to find somebody to replace me in such a hurry situation? I force myself to go and supposing that I'd quit this job at the end of this week and I changed my plan, to quit after Monday and seeking for YiiJia to replace me on Wednesday. (Luckily I still can get back my deposit)
Frankly speaking, I'd rather rest at home rather than exposing myself under the heat again. Maybe I'm justunable to expose myself under the heat for so long. 2 days is actually enough for me somehow I was too free until I went and help the other's duty hours during last two week and hence, the consequences, I GOT FEVER & HEADACHE!!! I don't blame for anyone or anything, I'm volunteering myself to help and I got the paid. I should have keep working until next week somehow I think the money I earn is enough for me to travel. I'd rather to be more alert on health conscious now. If I got sick, how am I going to travel then? HoorAy~~~!!! It will be just another two weeks we will go for traveling so I got to recover as soon as possible and charge myself before going anywhere, enjoying myself~~~!!! I'm looking forward for Gold Coast and Melbourne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment