Sometimes I do feel like what will I do if I'm studying oversea with the others. Maybe I'd just join my friends together for food or shopping after class? Maybe I'd just follow them to relax ourself after assignment or exam? Maybe I'd just hang around with them every weekend or whenever we are free? Maybe I'd traveling around and exploring myself to the city where I'm staying during holiday? Whatever it will be, I think it should be much more significant than spending most of the time at home.
Most of the time I do envy towards other couples. The way they express their feelings towards each other make me touch. Say like a close friend of mine here, she faced problems with her loves somehow everything is now settled and improved. They are able to strive for what they want and now is happy to know that she is blessed. She even have her dating weekend and what I heard from her is that she purposely spare the weekend time so that she can spend the whole day together with the one she love. How nice it is just to spend the days without the existence of the others, just the two of them. Seriously I quite envy her. Although they are staying in a house together, they will still have their own dating days.
Actually I do think that it is necessary to have such days. The men may always think that since they are living together under one roof therefore it wont be necessary to have such dating days. Even if going out it will be a few of them to join together and he might think that is just as normal as it could. Most of them don't know what gals think just like how the gals can't understand men.
Tuesday, 20 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment