I'm finally back in my hometown. Indeed it had been quite a tiring journey for me to come back to my home. Somehow being able to get along together with him all the day do make me feel myself a blissfully gal. No doubt, there are quarrels and anger during the time we spend together and I cant deny that most of the time the way I act is just over. I should probably got to learn how to tolerate more and change my bad temper. To find someone that you love is hard, however to find somebody that you love and he loves you as well is even harder. I'm appreciate with what I got now. Since yesterday...I just realized that I really get used to get along with him... None will know that... I really miss him a lot...more than ever...
Thursday, 27 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment