I'm finally back from Gold Coast and Melbourne. It was indeed an interesting and exhausting trip. Visited to lots of places and the most importantly, I've grown fatter since keep trying on the food there, especially when I'm in Gold Coast. We really spend most of the money on food, I never had the chance to let my stomach feel hungry at all. Actually is just fun all over the journey however I could feel my leg swollen since we spend most of the time walking rather than using the public transport. What to do? Have to save some on the "nonsense" and spend more on the delicious food. Hihi... It will soon the time for me to go back to my hometown. Time really passing fast. I miss home... I miss the food there... I miss everything there... start counting down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment