Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Burger Bar

I had my breakfast together with classmate after our site visit at Daly Oval. 4 of us in a group together today. Dixson recommend us to a fast food in North Terrace - Burger Bar which I never been before. Actually I always pass through this shop when I took bus back home. I was introduced by Debbie that the A.B Lamb or A.B. Chicken served here taste nice.


In fact, I normally share a dish together with devil friend. I didn't know what happen that today we decided to order each plate for ourself. I ordered for A.B. Combo while she ordered for A.B. Chicken. We never know that the portion of food served here is huge and Dixson told us that it should be enough for 4 of us to share together. Luckily, they havent ordered anything and we shared the food among each other.


North Adelaide Burger Bar

New member - Dixson & devil friend

devil friend + devil friend = 2 devil friends~~~
(Our face is just toooooo WHIIITTTTTEEE)

A.B. Chicken

A.B. Combo

No comments: