I'm always had an enthusiasm to western food. In fact, ever since I came here the number of time I dine in at western food restaurant is countless. It can't be blame, the price of the western food is considered quite expensive, at least at the starting point of 20 dollar ++. Imagine if I convert to MY dollar how much will it cost for just a single serve of dish. If I'm going to dine in western food restaurant often I beg I will burn my pocket into holes! I really can't afford it ALWAYS~! Once in a blue moon to try for the different "expensive" rated restaurant should be fine for me~!
I was happy and my day is cheered up today~! Although it was raining this afternoon however my mood isn't spoiled and I love my day today~! How I wish I could have some of this day again next time. We went to Hog's Breath Cafe which I have been desiring for a long time and finally my "dream" come true~!
The entrance of the cafe
Serviette is cute with pinky pig
The menu
Robert ordered for this: Mega Cut Garlic Mushroom Prime Rib
Joo ordered for the Mega Cut of Garlic Prawn Prime Rib which I actually like the taste of this beef
My dinner for today~!! Tex-Mex Combo~~
No comments:
Post a Comment