Sunday, 14 September 2008

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

Again, we celebrated our Mid Autumn Festival in KY Restaurant for this year. There are 5 of us and you will never believe that we actually ordered 10 dishes! After all we headed to pancake house for dessert some more~! This sound crazy right. But yeah~! This is how crazy we are~!



Welcome to Ky Chow


Beef with Chinese Leaf Broccoli


Chinese Style Sweet & Sour Pork


Sweet Corn Sauce with Coral Trout Fillets




Salt & Pepper Squid




Crispy Lemon Chicken



Chinese Belly & Tender Beef Casserole



Chinese Mustard Leaf Pork Casserole




Malaysian Style Vegetarian Hot Pot





Sweet & Spicy Seafood



Crispy Skin Duck


We actually moved to a bigger table~~~


It actually cost us 125.20 for 10 dishes. I think this should be considered cheap right?




Our next destination~~ Pancake House~~~ Jack & Joseph join us at pancake house



5 of us actually ordered for Enormous Ice Chocolate & 1 Ice Coffee

My served of Jubilee Pancakes (I actually shared it with Joo)


German Feast


Dutch Chocolate Pancakes

Virginian Pancakes

Happy Mid Autumn Festival~!!! I'm just soooooo full after these~~~

No comments: