The design of the stamp is different with the previous one that I bought a month ago. The design this time shown all the tourist precincts of Australia which I think its quite nice if compare to the previous one.
Monday, 22 September 2008
Stamp
My 2nd time to buy stamp. The reason for me to buy stamp is post out my cv to relevant company. Hopefully, I will received response from them. Or else I'd waste my money again. Similar like the previous one, I've posted out for 20 questionnaire and only received about 5 or 6 response~! Argh~!!!! Hate it~!
You know what, the price of stamp actually increased to 55cents per piece. It had increased for 0.05cents per piece. Argh~! Everything increased but not salary~! These are the voice from the bottom of heart from people living in Malaysia~!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment